Praxis WAVE Direct Mount MTB Chainring
Tough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding, Praxis MTN Wave™ rings are machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized to take a beating. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- Direct Mount – For Praxis Direct Mount MTB cranks or 3-Bolt SRAM style interface.
- 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36T – Please see photo guide for DM-A & DM-B chain lines.
- New Wave Technology tooth profile. Alternating teeth for better chain retention.
- 10/11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM, 11sp SRAM XX1 chain
- 7075-T6 Al for superior stiffness
- Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide