Praxis eRing 104 BCD Steel Mountain Bike Chainring
Looking for the new Narrow Wide chainrings? Click here!
Designed specifically for e-Bikes and longer wear, our steel e-Rings are cold forged from 4130 high-grade steel with a nice black oxide finish. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- STEEL eRING FOR eBIKES 104 BCD | 32 – 36T
- These e-rings are ‘female‘ threaded. Male M8 CR bolt threads into ring for motor clearance.
- Wave™ Tech tooth profile | 10/11/12sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Cold forged 4130 grade steel | Black Oxide coating
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE