Praxis Steel 1X Direct Mount Chainring
Cold forged from 4130 high-grade steel with a nice black oxide finish. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- STEEL Direct Mount Rings for cranks with a 3-bolt interface
- Wave™ Tech tooth profile | 10/11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- 30T (more sizes coming soon!) – Please see photo guide for DM-A & DM-B chain lines.
- Cold forged 4130 grade steel | Black Oxide coating
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE