Praxis M30 THRU Bottom Bracket - T47 I.B.
This is Praxis' M30-THRU BB for installing 30mm cranks into T47 I.B. frames.. Also good for other brand 30mm cranks like SRAM, RaceFace/Easton “Cinch” cranks, Rotor Rex/3D+ cranks, and CaneCreek eeWings. See full spec and notes below.
- For installing 30mm spindle cranks into T47 I.B frames.
- Also good for other brand 30mm cranks like SRAM, RaceFace/Easton “Cinch” cranks, Rotor Rex/3D+ cranks, and CaneCreek eeWings.
- 30mm Drive / 30mm NonDrive | Steel cartridge bearings
- 85.5mm Road version / 89.5mm MTN setup
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
VIP NOTE : The M30-THRU family of Praxis BB’s can be used with other brand cranks.
FRAME TYPE : This specific M30 bottom bracket is made to be installed in a T47 I.B. threaded frame.
BEARINGS : Praxis M30-THRU bottom brackets have a 30mm Drive and a 30mm NonDrive Bearing.
TOOL : This M30-THRU bottom bracket uses our M30 BB tools for installation and removal. Sold separately, these are available in either an M30 socket style tool here or as wrench style tool.
OTHER BRAND CRANKS -READ & FOLLOW YOUR CRANK INSTRUCTIONS
You must read and follow the crank instructions that came with your specific brand and model of crank to determine the correct setup. Praxis provides 2mm dust covers for each side as base setup, but every brand has its own specific crank setup. You man need additional spacers depending on your brand crank. So please follow your brand’s instructions.
SPINDLE MEASUREMENT CHECK :
103mm or longer for Road | 108mm or longer for MTN