Praxis M30 THRU Bottom Bracket - T47 E.B.
- For installing Praxis LYFT crank into T47 E.B. MTN frames.
- Also good for other brand 30mm cranks like SRAM, RaceFace/Easton “Cinch” cranks, Rotor Rex/3D+ cranks, and CaneCreek eeWings.
- 30mm Drive / 30mm NonDrive | Steel cartridge bearings
- 68mm Road version / 73mm MTN setup
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
VIP NOTE : The M30-THRU family of Praxis BB’s can be used with other brand cranks.
FRAME TYPE : This specific M30 bottom bracket is made to be installed in a T47 68/73mm threaded frame..
BEARINGS : Praxis M30-THRU bottom brackets have a 30mm Drive and a 30mm NonDrive Bearing.
OTHER BRAND CRANKS -READ & FOLLOW YOUR CRANK INSTRUCTIONS
You must read and follow the crank instructions that came with your specific brand and model of crank to determine the correct setup. Praxis provides 2mm dust covers for each side as base setup, but every brand has its own specific crank setup. You man need additional spacers depending on your brand crank. So please follow your brand’s instructions.
SPINDLE MEASUREMENT CHECK :
103mm or longer for Road | 108mm or longer for MTN