Praxis Conversion Bottom Bracket - M24/ GXP 73mm Mtn
This Conversion BB is for installing a Praxis M24 or SRAM GXP steel spindle crank in either BB30 or PF30 MTN frame. This bottom bracket is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with long lasting sealed cartridge bearings.
- For Praxis M24, SRAM/Truvativ/Quarq GXP2STEEL Spindle, also Oval Concepts 400 series MTN cranks.
- Designed precisely to M24/GXP bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Enduro 2437 Drive /2237ER Non-Drive steel bearings
- For 73mm BB30 or PF30 mountain frames
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- MTB Guides-ISCG05 Good, ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE