Praxis Alba X Road Crankset
Now with Levatime II X-Spider & Rings | Deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are brought to their knees by a nasty, four mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba Road. This respected ascent was the inspiration for our Alba road crank. With its shapely forged-alloy arms, M30 alloy spindle, new LevaTime II X-Spider and rings and M30 BB (required and sold separately), the updated Alba-X is ready for anything you pedal up against. The Alba can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame. Full spec below.
- With Levatime II X-Spider/Rings (Simple Version/Steel CR bolts)
- Forged AL arms 160/ 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Approximate weight : 840g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Don't see the crank length & chainring combo you're looking for in stock? Drop us a line, we can often swap chainrings from our stock to make pretty much anything work!