Praxis Narrow Wide 1X Gravel/CX/Road Chainring
Whether you’re cyclocrossing in mud or gravel grinding a fireroad...Praxis 1X rings are ready for action with our new Narrow/Wide tooth profile.
36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T and 50T!
View the Instruction Manual Here
- DM-1X | 3-Bolt Direct Mount Road/Gravel/CX Rings
- Forged & Machined | 7075-T6 Aluminum | Hard Blk Anodized
Narrow/Wide tooth profile
- 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T and 50T
45.5mm CX1 chainline when installed on DM Road Crank
48mm Gravel 1X chainline when installed on our DM "GR" cranks
- Avg. Weights: 36T = 94g | 42T = 110g | 48T = 166g
- Chain: 10 / 11 /12sp Compatible | Shimano/SRAM/KMC
- SHIMANO -Compatible with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11/12sp.
SRAM -Compatible with both electronic and mechanical SRAM 10/11/12sp.
CAMPY - Not compatible with Campy 11/12/13sp chains.
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur.
In rough terrain, or just for security, we still recommend use of an upper guide