Praxis Cadet Mountain Bike Crankset
Perfect for trail riding and cross country, the Cadet ushers in a new level of performance aimed at value-driven riders. With stiff and light solid forged-aluminum arms, a stout M30 alloy spindle and a direct mount ring interface, the new Cadet M30 is winning the hearts and minds of riders everywhere.
Don't see the crank length and chainring combo you're looking for in stock? Drop us a line and we can usually swap a chainring on for you!
- Solid forged aluminum
- 170 / 175 | 3-bolt direct mount ring interface
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Wave Tech DM ring 49mm or 52mm chain line
- Works with 10/11/12sp chains
- Weight 636g +/- (175 with 30T)
- Q-Factor 172mm
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE