Praxis Alba Road Crankset
Deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are brought to their knees by a nasty, four mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba Road. This respected ascent was the inspiration for the Alba road crank. With its shapely forged-alloy arms connected to our M30 alloy spindle, choice of smooth-shifting Praxis cold forged chainrings and M30 BB (required and sold separately), the Alba is ready for anything you pedal up against. The Alba M30 can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
Don't see the crank length and chainring combo you're looking for in stock? Drop us a line and we can usually swap a chainring on for you!
- Solid forged -160/165/170/172.5/175 lengths
- Direct Mount Spider – DM110 BCD
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 38T, 40T, 42T
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Weight 800g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE (Takes you to Praxis' website)