Astral Wanderlust 650b Disc Brake Wheelset
Do it all and a little more on these made in USA rims and hubs.
The Wanderlust is a gravel wheel ready for epic mixed-surface rides or cyclocross. With an internal width of 22mm, it’s the “Goldilocks” wheelset offering easy frame clearance without compromising the ability to run a wide range of tire sizes. Astral improves the stiffness, strength and longevity of a wheel by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
All Astral Cycling wheels are hand-build in Eugene, Oregon with rims made in Eugene, Oregon.
- Asymmetrical alloy tubeless rim
- Disc specific, centre-lock rotor mount
23mm deep rim, 25mm external width, 22mm internal
- 28 Sapim CX-Ray spokes front and rear
- Available in HG11 and XDR freehub bodies (inquire about Campagnolo)
- Can convert to 15mm front axles and quick release front and rear with kits available from White Industries
- Approach hubs are equivalent to CLD's, but with less ornate finish engraving and a steel freehub body