Astral Outback 650b Disc Brake Wheelset
Wildness Awaits with these Made in USA rims and hubs. Built by hand in Eugene, OR.
The Outback is designed for long-distance travel on dirt – from cross-country epics to XL gravel rigs. The 25mm internal width is built for adventuring, be that on cross-country mountain bike trails or endless gravel.
Astral has maximized the stiffness, strength and longevity of all their gravel and trail wheels by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
All Astral Cycling wheels are hand-build in Eugene, Oregon and feature Tubeless Easy rims for easy setup. Also available in 700c and as a rim-only. Available with Approach by White Industries hubs.
- Asymmetrical alloy tubeless rim
- Disc specific, centre-lock rotor mount
23mm deep rim, 28.5mm external width, 25mm internal
- 28 Sapim CX-Ray spokes front and rear
- Available in HG11 and XDR freehub bodies (inquire for N3W & Campagnolo 11/12)
- Can convert to 12 or 15mm front axles and quick release front and rear
- Currently only available with Approach by White Industries hubs.
- Approach hubs are equivalent to CLD's, but with a steel freehub body