Praxis 110bcd WAVE TECH 1x Chainring
Whether you’re cyclocrossing in mud or grinding gravel, Praxis 1X rings are ready for action with the Wave™ tooth profile. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas. Plus our 1X rings are machined of top quality plate 7075 T6 aluminum for superior stiffness and hard anodized to take a beating.
- 38T, 40T, 42T & 46T | 110BCD
- Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
- Mount in outer position on crank for exact 1X CX chain line. See photos.
- Now with Wave Tech tooth profile for better chain retention and mud shedding
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
- Must be used in with 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur.
- In rough terrain, or just for security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible