The Force Fluid Trainer, combining the power of resistance with the smooth, progressive nature of fluid resistance. A simple quick set up when you can’t get out on the road and plenty of top end for hard efforts when you’re pulling your race face. The Force Fluid Indoor Trainer automatically adjusts resistance when you change gears or increase speed so adjustment levers and messy cables are a thing of the past! Easy to set up & fold away, and because it comes fully assembled, setting up the trainer will only take a few minutes and little effort. Ideal for working out at home, spin cycling classes or warming up before a race.
- Progressive resistance 5 watts to 875 watts
- Super quiet and smooth
- Fluid trainer gives you the ultimate road-like feel
- Smooth progressive resistance - trainer automatically adjusts the resistance when you change gears or increase speed.
- Circular section formed steel frame
- Dual retention system for solid, precise wheel alignment & stability
- Frame is designed for rock-solid stability for the toughest of riders
- Wide base, anti-slip feet
- Super compact foldable frame for easy transport and storage
- Trainer range is ideal for both road and mountain bikes, and will fit all bikes from 24” to 26’’ and Road 700c wheels.
- (This is suitable for 29ers, but you will need to fit a hybrid type slick tyre & tube)
- Includes replacement skewer to ensure perfect fit
- Easy to get your bike in and out
- Pre-assembled. Ready to ride!
- Maintenance free
- Weight 9kg